Essential treatment for thyroid, parathyroid, head and neck conditions
Our board certified head and neck surgeons are among the most experienced in the region. They lead the way in pioneering innovative procedures utilizing less dissection, which results in reduced post-operative pain and a faster recovery time. They provide:
- Minimally-invasive thyroid and parathyroid surgeries.
- Microsurgery of the larynx.
- Salivary gland surgery with nerve monitoring.
- Treatment for benign and cancerous head and neck tumors.
- Removal of benign, congenital and pediatric neck masses.
Click here to view our ear, nose and throat patient education library.