Innovative Solutions for Your Worst Nasal and Sinus ProblemsInnovative Solutions for Your Worst Nasal and Sinus Problems
Nasal and sinus obstructions can be caused by a variety of conditions, including common colds, bacterial infections, allergies or structural blockages. Our specialists work to quickly understand the source of your problem and offer you a solution that provides fast, lasting relief.
- Medication – Our team ensures that you receive the right medication to effectively treat their specific condition.
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – This 3-D, image-guided procedure is extremely safe and accurate, so you and your children can enjoy excellent results and a faster recovery.
- Balloon Sinuplasty – A minimally invasive procedure that uses a small, flexible balloon catheter to open up blocked sinus passageways, quickly restoring normal drainage and function.
- Septoplasty – Used to correct a deviated septum for dramatically improved nasal breathing.
- Turbinate Reduction – Effectively reduces the lateral nasal structures that can interfere with nasal airflow.
Click here to view our ear, nose and throat patient education library.